We unveil the Top 10 most overlooked areas you need to include in your home cleaning. Elevate your cleaning game and create a spotless haven that shines from top to bottom.
1. Toilet water closet: Deep clean your toilet once a week. This includes scrubbing the bowl, tank, and seat with a disinfectant cleaner.
2. Grease traps: Deeply clean your grease traps every three months. This involves removing the grease and oil from the trap and then scrubbing it with a disinfectant cleaner.
3. Light switches: Light switches tend to collect bacteria from our hands. Make sure to spray your all-purpose cleaner onto a microfiber cloth first, taking care to avoid spraying the lighting hardware.
4. Towels: Wash your towels once a week. This will help prevent the buildup of dirt, sweat, and bacteria.
5. Cleaning Materials: You can’t clean a surface with dirty microfiber, right? Your cleaning materials (brush, broom, and microfiber) need some TLC too! and to avoid spreading germs on the surface.
6. Baseboards: with all the cleaning that you need to do, this spot can be easily overlooked! Always double-check baseboards; this spot accumulates a lot of dust.
7. Trash Can: Although cleaning this may seem absurd, the garbage that spills out of the bag or entirely misses it and ends up decomposing at the bottom of the trash.
8. Refrigerator: Clean your refrigerator once a week. This includes wiping or washing down the shelves and drawers, as well as cleaning the door gasket.
9. Couch: Vacuum your couch once a week. This will help to remove any dirt and dust that may have accumulated. Daily vacuuming is necessary.
10. Blankets and pillow covers: To prevent this, it is essential to wash your blankets and pillow covers weekly. This will help prevent the buildup of dirt.